Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 20 December 2009

My first Sketchie Challenge

I took the plunge and decides to have a go at this weeks Sketchie challenge. The twist was to use the same stamped image multiple times. As I had lots of Xmas cards to make, I decided to use the opportunity to make another at the same time. I have a cute (fairly simple) reindeer stamp so i stamped it twice and coloured with my promarkers. I stamped the sentiment and used a couple of brad's. The design team card's were fab as usual but as I am only just starting out I'm not gonna give myself a hard time over it.

No comments: