Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 20 December 2009

Sketch Saturday

Feeling decidely braver I attempted to make a card for Sketch Saturday. I was cutting it fine because this was friday afternoon and it had to be sent in by midnight. I decided I had to make some use of my cuttlebug and gorjuss girls stamps so my creation was very pink and very girly. As I didn't have a blog I had to email the sketch in and it was on the webpage for everyone to see! I have decided not to take part in this week's challenge as we are days away from Xmas and I have so many other things I should be doing instead!

No comments: