Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 20 December 2009

Sketchie 19th Dec

This week's twist was to make a Christmas decoration but I got so giddy over making it I didn't follow the instructions properly. I spent the afternoon looking for digistamps and the evening playing with promarkers and nesties. It was only when i followed a link to Lauren's blog that I noticed they were meant to be 3d. I LOVED making them so although they are not right i'm still a happy crafter! I have also entered these in the passion for promarkers challenge which is anything but a card, Good luck everyone x

 
 

7 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

You've done a great job there Debs. Thanks for supporting my challenge. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Lauren x

Kathyk said...

Lovely selection of tree ornaments
Kathyk

Wiccababe said...

what fab decorations
thanks for joining us on the PfP Xmas Extravaganza and good luck
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what super cute decorations. I love the digi images and your colouring is fab. Just a reminder - if you wish to be entered into the mega Christmas challenge draw please could you add a link to our challenge blog in your post (thanks). Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely decorations, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Ida / Little said...

What cute x-mas tree decorations! :) Thanks for joining and good luck in the draw of the wonderful prizes!

Hugs Ida

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous projects Debbie. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x