Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 20 December 2009

Xmas Makes

My oh and his family have a tradition of tree presents. These are silly gifty things that are given out on boxing day. I had all good intentions of making Xmas hangers, coasters etc for presents but got swamped with all the exchanges and round robins I signed up for. I decided to make gift bags for the ladies instead, for the tree presents to go inside. I have 3 left to do for Xmas and instead I have spent the best part of the day setting this blog up.....oh and deciding on a name for it which involved much discussion and face pulling.... Anyway here is the first one I made..

3 comments:

Karen said...

WTG Debs, we knew you could do it. Love this bag too. Welcome to the world of blogging, I'm following you.... lol

xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Well done on the new blog. Here's to many more posts. Love the gift bags.

Cherry said...

Hi Debbie the blog looks great. Wonderful fairy too - great idea with the bag. Hugs Cherry XXX