Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 15 January 2010

Mojo Monday and Passion for promarkers

I am entering this card into two challenges, mojo monday and passion for promarkers. Mojo monday has a very simple sketch and pfp is a colour challenge with cool aqua and cocoa. Love these colours together!


5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and I love the clean and simple layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Clare Lloyd said...

That is a gorgeous image Debs. good luck with challenges. i couldn't enter this weeks PFP challenge as i don't have cocoa promarker!! Clare X

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Debbie, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Ida / Little said...

What a CS and sweet card!:) Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida