Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 10 January 2010

Sketchie Challenge 9th Jan

This weeks sketch and theme was organised by Karen. It's a lovely sketch with the twist of ice colours. I have a new anya stamp (the only anya stamp i have! :( ) that I was dying to use and this gave me the perfect opportunity! I think I may be keeping this card as I don't want to give it away!

1 comment:

Clare Lloyd said...

i think that mermaid is lovely, though it makes me feel a bit chilly, looking at her in that outfit!! brrrrrr.
clareX