Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Bathroom trio

by Margaret Sherry. I'm such a sucker for bathroom pictures especially the cute ones so here are my new additions.. I will need a house with lots of bathrooms to put all my pics in!

5 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

i love these cross stitch pictures. the first one is my favourite. ClareX

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful work Debs i really would like to learn cross stitch one day . I've tried but can't get it right lol,
Hope your day is great
Sharon x

JB said...

Hi Debs ,

love the creations you make .
Very beautiful !!!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Awww Debs these are so cute.Lovely work.

Lisa x

Lauren Hatwell said...

these are gorgeous. I can see why you fell for them Debbie. Lauren x