Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Not much blogging......

going on! Well things are going to be hectic, we will hopefully be moving in about 2 - 3 weeks and therefore will be packing and unpacking for the foreseeable future! I have a couple of little stitchy things on the go which i will try and post but as we move we will be without internet...OH NO!!!!! I will try and get back on as quickly as possible but it's out of my hands unfortunately. I will keep on as much as poss before we have to pack the pc up :(
debs x

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Don't worry Debs. We'll all be here when you "get back". Hope the move goes well. Lauren x

Clare Lloyd said...

come and see my blog. I have nominated you for a 'sunshine' blog award! ClareX