Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 18 April 2010

Seeing double

Clare was this weeks gdt on Craftbubble and came up with a sketch using two images. It's a great layout and after much fussing over which images and colours to use this is what i came up with :)  I am also going to enter this into 2 challenges, Pollycraft whose theme is pink or brown and a choice of either yellow or green and Crafts and Me Challenge are using pink, brown and yellow.

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Loving those slightly retro papers this week Debbie. Gorgeous Tilda images too. I just lover her little round glasses and Edwin's stripey socks. Goes without saying that I want those cute little buttons too. Mmmm. Lauren x

Clare Lloyd said...

thanks for giving my challenge a go! good luck in the other challenges as well! ClareX

Craftyrose said...

Lovely images and papers hun! Beautiful buttons and gems too. Lovely xx

Anonymous said...

Sweet stamps - the sentiment goes so well.
Love the papers.They remind me of dolly mixtures!!
Lisa x