Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Groovy girl

I just love this bp which is by daisybucket designs called Mod. It was perfect for my little hippy girl which i have had since early last year but never used....shame on me!

I am entering her into

ABC Challenge - unused stash
Create 4fun Challenge  -  sketch

2 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Debs, Thank you for joining in the Birthday Celebrations at C.R.A.F.T. this week with your gorgeous creation. Love that image and your colouring. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi xx

Trimgym said...

Hi Debs, what a fab card, thank you for joining us on our celebratory challenge at CRAFT Challenge, this is perfect for our first birthday. Thank you for joining us again at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
(please link to the post with the project you want to enter in future to make life easier for us, we also ask you to enter a new project really)

Jo and Tigerlover.