Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 4 July 2010

Wild Orchid Challenge Blog

Now that we have our fabulous Design Team we have decided to start our own Wild Orchid Challenge blog. The challenges will all be based around using embellishments on your cards, so you don’t have to be a stamper to take part. Our first challenge starts on Monday 12th July so please pop back then (and it’s a nice easy one to get us started shhh).
(Mr Linky no.41)

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Looks like fab candy Debs and congratulations on your 100 posts

Kathyk