Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 27 August 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

 
From Lauren

Can i point out my facts are not interesting and it will probably take me all night to think of them....

1. I have a twin sister who looks nothing like me, she is taller and slimmer :)
2. Throughout my years as a nurse i have had the humbling experience of being present when babies have been born and people have passed away,  - (i think its humbling anyway)
3. When i am old and grey ( or older and greyer) i can take heart from the fact that to some people , i made a difference
4. I have swum with dolphins
5. I have seen ghosts
6. I met my lovely oh on the interwebs
7. I have to look at my hands to tell which is right or left :)


ok.. now for 7 people to nominate -  over the past week or so i have saved different peoples blogs to my favourites because there was something about their blogs/cards that made me want to go back and look again - think of it as a random act of kindness..

in no particular order..

2. Victoria - Vixx handmade cards
7.Sarah B - Card Oasis

well done girls, you are inspiring x


6 comments:

Sarah B said...

Thanks Debs that is so sweet,

HUgs sarah B X

Kathyk said...

Congrats on your award Debs

Kathyk

Helen said...

Awww...thanks for thinking of me! :0)
Helen x

Debbie said...

Thanks so much, Debs, that's very kind of you.

Debbie x

Sharon said...

Thank you so much, Debs. I'm honoured :o)

Vicky said...

Hi Debs!
Thank you soooo much for your lovely award and I will be putting on my blog when I return from Spain :o)
You are so kind and I will be very nosey around your blog when I get home.
Take care hun, love Vicky xxx