Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 26 September 2010

Oh the shame....

i put one of my unfinished objects on here back in april to shame myself into finishing it. It obviously didn't work as we are nearly in oct and i haven't done much more! It was my goal to finish this in 2010 as this project has been going on for years...ah well  still time!


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

GOOD LUCK then Debs, your WIP IS looking great and you SHOULD be very pleased when it's finished.

Kathyk

Lindsey said...

This looks fantastic! I'm ashamed to say I don't have tha patience for cross stitch! Good luck with getting it finished! I want to see the result when you do!
Linds x

Wishcraft said...

LOL - my mum just moved house and insisted on me taking back all the unfinished cross stitch that's been left there for years! There are some I don't even remember! I don't have the patience anymore so they'll probably stay unfinished now. Good luck with yours! Lisa x

Craftyrose said...

Blogger wouldn't let me comment earlier Debs! This will be, and is gorgeous. I go through phases with my sttiching. At the moment I am having a No few months. Maybe I'll change my mind in the near future. Keep it up hun anyway. xx