Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 27 March 2011

Birthday card

which i have made in secret for my oh whilst he is away today..just hope he doesn't look over my shoulder as i am blogging!!




 Papers - pink petticoat (pebble)
image - mo manning

the image was chosen because it depicts him as a 3 yr old, thanks Mo it's perfect!!

I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

Friday Sketchers - sketch
Do it with Digi's -girls and boys come out to play
Stampin B's - masculine

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so cute hun...love the image and my fave papers too..just perfect Debs..

hugs Vicky xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Awww so cute, I hope he loves it!
Katie x

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely card I like the layout and the soft colours
Thanks for joining us Digi Divas @ Do it with Digis challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Unknown said...

Aww such a sweet card. I hope he likes it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Do it with Digis this time.
Hugs
Dawn and the Digi Divas xxx