Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 14 March 2011

Blog Award

from the lovely Kobie
Go and check her blog, she makes some wonderful things!

I have to tell you 7 facts about myself...

1. I don't wear make up at the weekend and would stay in my pj's if i could
2.I don't watch reality tv
3.When no one else is around, i put the music on loud and dance around the living room
4. I love crime tv and watch too much of it
5. I have just started reading Barbara Erskine books and they are fab
6. Im still searching for the perfect lipstick
7. I hate shopping for jeans as im only 5ft and it's a nightmare!

I have to nominate 15 other people, im going to cop out and say all my followers deserve it...you are all wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I'm with you in watching too much crime TV and watch very little reality TV (search for Nancy being the last!). Good luck in your hunt for the perfect lippy too

Kathyk