Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 16 April 2011

Nearly grown up!

The challenge on the CMLI group this morning certainly had a twist! Whoever was first to post a card set the sketch and theme. I thought two of our very quick crafters would beat me to it, as i had just finished cardio boxercise on the wii and was on my way into the shower. After i was cleaned up, i checked again and still no card , so i put this little cutie together! I somehow managed to be first so set the theme as dreams. Hope you like it!





I will be entering this into;

ABC Challenge - Sugar and Spice

9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Debs this is gorgeous, love the lilacs and fab ticket sentiment.

Donna x

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Debs - love this little LOTV cutie. Hugs Denise xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is a rather pretty card thanks for lovely comments you have a lovely week-end too hope the weather stays good for you. Janet

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Debs can't believe you beat Andy and Kathyto name a couple beautiful card as always
Jacki xx

Craftyrose said...

Very pretty card Debs. Loved the theme too. xx

Allison said...

Great card Debs - the image is just so adorable. Well done for being the first, and a great sketch and theme too. :)

Unknown said...

Awww what a cutie, love the stamp and pretty colours. Thank you for your nice comment on my card. Hugs xxx

Wishcraft said...

Very pretty card Debs :o) Love this sweet image and lovely colours you've used. Lisa x

Anonymous said...

So sweet.Pretty colours too.
Lisa x