Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Last night's make and take!

I went round to my new buddy's open evening last night, Carole is a Stampin Up! demonstrator who makes the most gorgeous gorgeous things! We all had a fabulous time, some of the girls were so taken with the catalogue and ordering they didn't make..they just did the take to put together at a later stage!

I know you are dying to see what we made...
They are pillow boxes joined together, the light pink one has been embossed but not sure if you can make it out in the picture, we used a SU border punch to go around the boxes and tied it with razzleberry (i think) ribbon.
 The sentiment was two separate stamps masked off, and the outer stamp and punch matched perfectly, what a perfect little gift for someone just to say thanks or just because.. it actually has sweeties inside but I think Imay keep the for myself!

In august if you spend £75 you get this lovely lot for free
 so if you are interested contact Carole!  or you can contact me - another order is going in thurs night :)


11 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab make and take Debs, nice to see you have a new crafting buddy - shame we don't live closer together as I'd love to join you for a craft-y session!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Yes indeedy, a fab make there Debs. Lx

Kathyk said...

And vice versa matey!

Kathyk

Carole said...

Oh Debbie, thank you. You are just so sweet. I wish I could be a better blogger! I will be putting in the Open Evening order tomorrow evening, so if any of your blogging friends want to add to it they can and if they do you will receive some hostess goodies ;) xx

Vicky said...

I love it Debs...!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Crafty Loops said...

Stunning little pillow box, the colours are so pretty. Lee xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! wow Debs this is so lovely. The colours are gorgeous.

Donna x

sharon said...

Gorgeous box, love those colours. I was so disappointed that I couldn't make it last night, hubby had football. Hopefully we'll be both able to meet up together with Carole soon. x

Donna said...

This is gorgeous! I love stampin up stuff, I used to be a demonstrator but I was spending too much lol. Keep the sweeties for yourself hun. hugs Donna x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

What a great project.

Loving the finished look .. .. .. have those sweeties gone yet? LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

fatmonica said...

It's lovely.