Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Thursday 2 February 2012

Cheers!

My Mum asked me for a couple of male cards as she had to buy one and she said they were pants!! I rustled up some uber quick forever friends bear with a champagne glass. I have used this before for Father’s Day cards and think it’s perfect for men’s cards.I also kindly put a handful of other cards in the post for here..I better make sure I have enough birthday cards for the exchange!!





IMG_3150b



I used a square and scalloped nestie and embossed the backing nestie with the spots and dots folder. I used my new ribbon tags trio three, used an elzybells sentiment and used a chocolate ribbon from stash.




I will be entering this into the following challenges;




Divas by Design - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp  -animal antics
The Pixie Cottage - clean and simple
Do You Stack Up - anything goes (forgotten stamp)
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - favourite things (kraft and colour, teddy bears, nesties, ribbon and celebrating!)
Sweet Stampin - animals



18 comments:

Sharon said...

Two great masculine cards Deb. xx

Kathyk said...

Two fab makes from you Debs, I think the combination of CAS and the male oriented colours work perfectly too

Happy Thursday

Kathyk

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute cards, who doesn't like a Forever Friends bear?!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Denise said...

Gorgeous cards - great for a man.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Denise xx

Crafty Loops said...

These are gorgeous Debbie. Lee x

catherine said...

Great cards for males. They are difficult to do somethings for sometimes.
x catherine

Hippywitch said...

Love FF, they are great man cards :-)
Lori xx

coldwaters2 said...

They look great Debs, the image is just right I think you made a good choice, the colours and design look terrific.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kim said...

Very cute, thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

I think those Forever Friend bears make great cards ...both male and female.

Your are so lovely. I bet your Mum was well pleased.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

gorgeous cards debs.i love your colours and cas design and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Sweet card Deb love the FF bears!

A big thank you for sharing with us this week over at Divas By Design... Good luck!

Jo xxx

Tracey T said...

I agree, these stamps are great for men's cards and I love the combination of Kraft and blue! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Unknown said...

Stunning and very elegant simple and clean cards.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy

Janneke said...

What a great cards ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Mary Lou said...

Very cute card Debbie!! Your ROCK on the C&S challenge here :) Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!!!!
Hugz

Joy said...

What sweet little cards, love those bears, they are just tooo adorable... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jo Nevill said...

I love your cards and I love the images you used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x