Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Google Friends

STICKY POST - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
It seems google friends connect is being phased out, if you are one of my followers please sign up to the linky friends widget. If you do the same I can make sure I stay one of your followers too :)

5 comments:

catherine said...

This is going to confuse me so much now. Why can't they leave things alone if it works. thanks for telling us and I will give it a go!!
x catherine

catherine said...

Right I am there but my photo has gone!! Any help with this one appreciated
x catherine

Kathyk said...

Done it matey - now to work out how to put my profile piccie on there!

Kathyk

Kathyk said...

Right-oh! Installed my very own linky widget, following you AND I've changed my profile piccie to one you'll recognise - BINGO - cheers Debs!

Kathyk

Crafty Loops said...

Debs have a look here. Its not disappearing off our blogs http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/more-spring-cleaning-out-of-season.html