Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Fibromyalgia Awareness Day

There are different events going on around the country and Fibroduck is involved in a charity single being released today!

http://shop.fibroduckfoundation.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=78

Please consider donating to help fund research into this potentially disabling condition.

You can donate via Fibroduck or via my just giving widget!




1 comment:

Hippywitch said...

Is it?

Good god I should know that with having the flipping thing shouldn't I?!

Happy Fibromyalgia day to you too :-)

Lori xx