Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 8 June 2012

Dog of the Week

I am supporting my local Retired Greyhound Trust  (Oxford) by raising awareness for them as they attempt to rehome these lovely dogs.




Roly  is a good looking blue boy who recently arrived from Ireland where he had 26 races - he only had 2 Races at Oxford when he sustained an injury to his wrist on the 08.03.12 which ended his racing days

Roly although being a very loving dog to humans is not good with other dogs/small animals so therefore he would need to be the only dog/pet in the family - because of this it is felt that Roly would need an Owner who has had some experience


Any donations would be greatly appreciated. Please make a bank transfer to


 Oxford RGT – Account No 00515200  -  Sort Code  30-12-51

or send a cheque to Oxford RGT
c/o 
 Oxford Greyhound Stadium, Sandy Lane, Cowley, Oxford OX4 6LJ






2 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Hi Debs
Thank you for my super sweet card hun, so lovely of you :)
And I hope poor Roly finds a good home :)
Kelly.x

Zippy said...

What a beautiful dog, I hope he finds a good and loving home very soon. My dog is called Roly but he's a Patterdale! xxx