Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 31 August 2012

Dog of the Week

This gorgeous girl is Sarah! 


Sarah is a lady who is full of fun she has a loving nature and travels well.
Sarah has only had 29 races and last raced on the 6th May 2010 - has not been tested with domestic dogs or cats


 If you can offer Sarah or any of the beautiful dogs a home please contact Oxford Retired Greyhounds Trust.


If you would like to make a donation to this very deserving Trust
  please make a bank transfer to
 Oxford RGT – Account No 00515200  -  Sort Code  30-12-51
or send a cheque to Oxford RGT
c/o 
Oxford Greyhound Stadium, Sandy Lane, Cowley, OX4 6LJ
  Any donations would be greatly appreciated.


One of the lovely other girls I showcased is no longer for adoption, as she is 9 her owner has decided no-one will want to adopt her - please consider the older dogs if you decide to adopt x

No comments: