Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 11 September 2012

A shopping we will go

well we did yesterday! I met with the Purple Princess  at Snazzy's in Swindon. Took us both about an hour to get there, and i have never been to Snazzy's before. We were both quite restrained as they only took cash or cheque but they had lots of lovely goodies!


This is what I restricted myself too, but am looking forward to seeing that Christmas one in embossing powder!

We headed off to the outlet mall in Kathy's car so we had an excuse to come back, and had a lovely lunch!

 We visited some lovely handbag shops, cadbury shop and I was very excited to see a skechers shop too...the shoes i wanted were £20 off but not in my size..bum.

 We headed back to snazzies and had a frappacino (?sp) and a latte.



There is Snazzies in the background. It was starting to rain so we headed inside and the heavens opened..good excuse for more drinks and chat! Was a lovely day and we will be doing it again in November!

Hope everyone's Tuesday is going well


3 comments:

catherine said...

So glad you both had a lovely time together and treated yourselves to some crafting goodies. the pics show you enjoying yourselves.
x catherine

Kathyk said...

Fab day - scrap layout in the making matey? Roll on November!

Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

Looks like you both had a ball Debs, green with envy ? Moi ? You betcha LOL

Fabby new stash you have acquired, did Wynneth make you do it ? LOL

I have those balloon stamps and just love them.
luv
wynneth
x