Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 7 December 2012

Dog of the Week

Our star of the week this week is...


STAR!!!

Star is a young dog who has only had 20 Races - he last raced at Oxford in January 2012      Star has been described by his Trainer as a very quiet dog - he has not been tested with domestic dogs or cats

If you think that you can offer this very special boy the home he is looking for please contact
 
If you would like to make a donation to this very deserving Trust
  please make a bank transfer to
 Oxford RGT – Account No 00515200  -  Sort Code  30-12-51
or send a cheque to Oxford RGT
c/o 
Oxford Greyhound Stadium, Sandy Lane, Cowley, OX4 6LJ
  Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: