Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 29 December 2012

Online Course


(2nd post of the day)

The first session is now available over at Clare's blog.

It is a great tutorial and so I decided to have a go at journalling even though I have never done it before! It was focused around our wishes for 2013 and this is my take on it :)

The colours are blues and greens but I could not get a good picture as it was such a dreary day! 

Hope you visit and have a go too!






9 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing take on the tutorial and super colours, Debs

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is great Debs. You can be justly proud. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

love the colours and your doodles too. excellent page. x

Cherry said...

A great page, Debs. Love the colour combo and the doodling and your words for 2013. Clare's video was fab, wasn't it. Hugs Cherry Xxxx

Donna Mosley said...

A fab page Debs, love the design and gorgeous colours.

Donna x

catherine said...

This is fantastic Debs and just love the colours you have used.
x catherine

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Love your take on the journal page. Must make time to do one in the next week.

Judy said...

This is a beautiful journal, and makes me want to give it a go.

xo
Judy

Kathyk said...

Happy New Year to you matey - hope 2013 is a good one for you!

Kathyk