Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 21 December 2012

Quick Update and Thanks

Just to let you know I came out of hospital yesterday after having planned surgery to have one of my parathyroid glands removed. I have to leave my steri strips in place til Monday and they are annoying me already!

Thanks for the cards and get well wishes, hope you are all nearly sorted for the big day xx

8 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Debs,
So sorry I had no idea you were going into hospital. Glad you are home and all went well.
Have a very Merry Christmas and get well soon.
Hugs
Denise xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Good to hear you are home safe and sound after your surgery Sweetie - been thinking about you the past few days. I'm guessing you aren't feeling very comfortable right now, but hope you improve quickly and can enjoy christmas.
luv
wynneth
x

Cherry said...

So glad to hear you are home Debs. Take it easy. I know you will be looked after. Be a good patient. Sending hugs Cherry xxxx

Kathyk said...

Glad to hear you are back at home and making a recovery - with those fab Christmas characters too!

Best of luck for the speediest recovery, matey - hope to see you in the new year

Kathyk

catherine said...

Glad to hear you are ok Debs and wish you a speedy recovery. Have a merry xmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Thinking of you Debs and wishing you are speedy recovery. Take care xxx

Vicky said...

get well soon sweetie take care.

lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

Have a restful Xmas and hope you will feel fighting fit very soon. X