Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 23 September 2013

Look what I found in my crafty stash....

 A bobunny chipboard journal and extra pages which I have already covered in gesso and 2 handbag shaped journals


6 x 6 journal with plastic sleeves in...lots of them!


A box for a dvd set which was going to be recycled - there is gesso on it already - I just need to come up with something interesting to do with it!


This will keep me out of mischief for a while!



2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

That will definately keep you busy!

catherine said...

My wondering what fabulous creations you are going to make with these Debs!! Looking forward to seeing them
x catherine