Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 16 September 2013

The Little Things Bonus Project

I can't believe I have posted the swap off and didn't take a pic off the final make! I was so focused on getting it sent out ! I do have pics of 2 of the pieces tho



Just imagine that in between the spool and the bird is a flower pot ! The bird and spool are painted with acrylic paint and stamped with staz on.

I also made a little card to go along with it


Hope your week started off well - soon be Friday ;)



4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well what you did photograph looks gr8 Debs, lovely card too (splendid colours)

Kathyk

Lilian said...

Great makes Debs, Love the little card.
Hugs
lilian

catherine said...

fabulous bonus projects Debs and great idea with the card too
x catherine

Clare Lloyd said...

they all look great debs. x