Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 9 September 2013

The Little Things Box

As part of our 'Little Things Swap' we are also decorating the box we all got to send the gifts in. I have already received my box from the lovely Kathy and I didn't purposefully set out to match the colours. It just kind of happened..



I went with dots, spots and stars for mine.



This is the lovely lot I received from Kathy..


Hope you all have something crafty planned this week!

I am entering my altered box into the following challenges;

Make it Monday - Linky Party
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


11 comments:

Kathyk said...

Spooky how that turned out isn't it? Yours is looking rather LUSH too Debs

Glad you liked your swaps, thanks for the mench of my blog too

Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

Loving both your little things boxes, haven't you all been busy whilst my time has been taken up with other things ! Well done to all who did the swap, hope I can catch up soon.

luv
wynneth
x

Clare Lloyd said...

Beautiful box debs.

Sue said...

Your box is beautiful! Love the colours and the skeleton leaves. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

loz said...

Beautiful Box Debbie. I saw this on MIM..Loz

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

sandie said...

What a gorgeous idea. The leaves on the top are just so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Chrissy said...

Love your altered box Debs, and gorgeous colours..love the added bottle cap..awesome.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

catherine said...

This just all looks fabulous Debs and your box is the perfect thing to put all your Little things into.
x catherine

Sarn said...

Oh how WONDERFUL! A lovely piece of HAPPY POST!

xxx

Wendy said...

Ooh, so pretty! Love the pink box lid. Spotted it on MIM xx