Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 18 October 2013

Pink Fridays

I am joining in on Clare's Pink Fridays again to promote breast cancer awareness!


As well as a variety of background stamps I used SU! Strength and Hope set which was made in support of breast cancer care and donated money to breast cancer care foundation.


I used a mix of memento inks, versamagic, versafine and distress inks.  Gems from stash and alphabet stamp set from craftwork cards.


I won these cards but it was a year or two ago so I can't remember any details - sorry!

Please promote breast cancer care or consider making a donation - it all makes a difference and we all know someone (or more than one!) who has been affected by breast cancer,


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

What a fantabulous project and particularly appropriate too, lovely

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

It's fab debs. Thanks for joining in. X

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Debs
x catherine

Sharon said...

Brilliant background and for a really good cause. lovely Deb.x