Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 8 December 2013

December Rainbow Escape #3


Colours are scarlet and orange and the theme is top ten list (Reasons to be cheerful )


Background is dylusion sprays and stamps  - I used the same spray on a piece of design paper and tore those up. I wrote my list on the paper in black and shimmer copic atyou pens. I then overstamped with a mix of stamps.

Hope your Sunday night lasts as long as you want it to!


2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Love the idea of reasons to be cheerful, COLOURS are fab!

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous colours, it looks fab hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x