Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 15 December 2013

Ready Teddy Go Midway Reminder

It's Team Bears' turn to give you inspiration for this month's challenge which is Contemporary Christmas


You can enter up to 4 times but each creation must have the main image as a bear/teddy



This is the prize for the lucky winner





I have used my favourite bear for this challenge - James by LOTV



Coloured with Promarkers and glamour dust for sparkle :)


Tag was made with Lilac Posies Fireworks Spray with purple embossing powder.


Join us over at Ready Teddy Go with your Contemporary Christmas Creations!


I am entering this make into the following challenges;

That Craft Place - Christmas
Pan Pastel UK - Snowflakes
Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas
Allsorts Challenge - Snowflakes
TotallyPaperCrafts - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas Catch up
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Creature
Fab'n'Funky Challenges - Snowflakes
Simon Says Stamp - Let it Snow
Anything But A Card - Anything Goes with a Holiday Twist



12 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous tag Debbie, love the very sweet image.

Donna x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. Adorable James bear and I LOVE the purple snowflakes.
Sue xx

Ginny said...

fab, thanks for joining us at FnF:)

Pat K said...

Gorgeous tag with wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Rach83 said...

Such a wonderful tag and those colours are gorgeous. I love your bear image - too cute.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you have a fabby festive.

Rachel x

Wishcraft said...

Love this cute image and fab colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Debs, the LOTV image is so cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

coops said...

gorgeous tag Debbie.adorable bear and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Such a bright and beautiful tag Debbie, I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Snowflakes challenge x

MagsB said...

Wow, what a gorgeous tag! The background looks fabulous - and I love James the Bear! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Margaret said...

Such a wonderful tag! I love the colors and the bear is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

melsanford said...

Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx