Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 7 April 2014

Gratitude Journal - April Pages

Instead of die cuts I used my inktense blocks to create 'places' for my dates. This is also my entry for Journal 52 - colour swatch.


I spritzed the background with various sprays, fireworks and another that I had with a gold and silver hue (can't remember whose they are though!). I used my new washi tapes and did some background stamping. 

Hope you all have something to look forward to (except Friday!)



3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

The giant "journalling dots" are a great idea and the Washi Tape looks great. I'm never sure what to do with the stuff myself so I'm doubly impressed :oD

Lx

Kathyk said...

Smashing - looks like a calendar journal page.

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

Great colours and I love the tapes.