Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Journal 52 - week 14 Rain or Shine

Still out of order and still behind :)


ink spray on gesso'd chipboard and then dripped on it. Hearts are book pages sprayed with ink and punched out. Went around them with black pen and around the words with sparkly glitter pen.


Happy Tuesday...it's nearly the weekend...the long weekend..but realistically I still have 3 days to work...ah well....at least it's not Monday....

Charisma Cardz Challenges - Rain or Shine


3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fabby! Love the way the black pen pops everything off the page. It works!!! Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

it looks great debs, fab drips and colours.

Sari / Granne said...

So cool, love the colours and those tiny hearts. Thank you for joining Charisma Cardz, good luck.