Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 6 April 2014

Pan Pastels Play around

Messing around with pp's trying to get the pressure right to get a consistent colour. Also found some stickers that need to be used (the sentiment)!


It reads - All you need is deep within you waiting to unfold and reveal itself.



Hope your weekend is going well :)


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Nice piece Debbie, is the dragon a sticker then?

How are you getting on with those PP's?

Kathyk

lbwright22-loopylou said...

really like the colours you have used. Great journal page x

Clare Lloyd said...

glad you managed some crafting debs! x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely! The pink is great and I do love a dragon as you know :oD Lovely sentiment too. Lx