Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 27 July 2014

Me Time Messages No.2

I am taking part in Me Time Message Summer School put together by Clare.

I have already made me message holder (on an earlier post) and this is MTM 2. I did start with the first one but was too heavy handed with the texture paste so had to leave it to dry overnight.

Front

I used orange and green for the paint stripes but once it had dried it looked black. It reads it is what it is.

Back

It may not look obvious but the dp is upside down - of course I did that on purpose.....
It reads accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what could be.

Hope you are having a crafty weekend!


5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Until you mentioned it - I hadn't noticed it was upside down either, Debs. Another one for Kate Crane? Mine was not letting the dye ink dry before heat embossing so, we've ALL been there matey! Love the rich warm colour scheme you went with for this project, great images and journaling too

Onwards and upwards to week one when that pesky paste is dry! GOOD LUCK

Kathyk

lbwright22-loopylou said...

The colours are great. This is a really impressive message in all senses- love the sentiment (I think I will take from this challenge other people's words of wisdom as well as the quotes that I have found for myself).
Are you enjoying it as much as me?? Liberating in a sense isn't it?

Cherry said...

I love your colours Debs and the quote is fabulous advice. As Louise says I am getting lots out of the words of wisdom everyone is using. Will use less paste on mine tomorrow thank you for the advice. Loving your pieces, especially as you are fitting them in between the work! Go sister! Hugs C xxxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's great Debs, and the quote is such a good one. I wouldn't have noticed the upside down dp either... Lx

catherine said...

Another fabulous piece for the project Debs. Love the red and your stamping. Great words in your message.
x catherine