Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 21 July 2014

Moonshine - June Crescent Moon

Let this moon BEE....



Hmm this picture doesn't seem very big..
Anyway
Orange acrylic paint background with shapes and lines in red and yellow paint. Silver acrylic paint wash over that and red, gold and copper (or maybe bronze) paint for the letters. Glaze pens for the writing and flower/bee

Hope your week is starting off crafty!


1 comment:

lbwright22-loopylou said...

wow this is great! Love the design and colours. What a great idea for a journal page as you can really personalise it.