Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 11 October 2014

Leo Crescent Moon


This is made with acrylic paint and I have put a layer of clear gesso over the top - the paint makes the pages stick together in my journal and has damaged a couple of them. I have some fixative but if you use certain ink pads it makes them run.

It reads 'let this moon signify change, rebirth and unity'.

Hope your weekend is going well

 


2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Such a bold design. Glad to see you have managed some crafting this weekend. Clear gesso, I don't have any of that. Do I need some?

lbwright22-loopylou said...

great page and bold design. Love the colours and sentiment x