Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Moonshine - September Full Moon

I left the face on my goddess to last but after I painted her I decided I didn't want to add a face -I liked her she-art look and as my faces aren't great I didn't want to ruin her.


Effy added apples and leaves but I decided to just add leaves with my punch.


I'm not sure I'm happy with the head piece but ho-hum

Hope you have been crafty this week!


3 comments:

lbwright22-loopylou said...

it is just perfect. I like the colours and shapes. fab :-)

Lauren Hatwell said...

Absolutely love her hair and the leaves. Great colours too. Lx

Cherry said...

Gorgeous Debs - love the colours and her hair is flaming lovely! It is perfect. Cherry xxxx