Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 8 December 2014

A Year of Gratitude












I did enjoy making my own journal and decorating it - I must try and find time to make another one before January but I need to decorate the outside of this one first!

What are you grateful for today?


7 comments:

Kathyk said...

WOW! Lots of splendid journal pages, well done you

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! Doesn't it look amazing now that it's all come together. I'm already looking forward to seeing how you decide to decorate the outside. Lx

Kathyk said...

A question for you ... I see you have this new word verification on your blog - did you select it or did it just appear (like mine)?

Kathyk

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! these are all fab Debs, love them.

Donna x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

this is such a good idea. Makes you think! Love the way you have decorated it too.

My name is Wynneth said...

What fabulous journal pages Debs, I love all of them and it seems you've enjoyed this creative journey. Looking forward to seeing your new one starting in January and, of course, the decorated covers of this one when you finish them.

I'm grateful for having wonderful crafting pals (near and far) to share ideas and support with.

luv
wynneth
x

catherine said...

This is a fabulous project you have been working on Debs and it looks a lovely journal to keep
x catherine