Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 1 April 2015

April Gratitude Page


 I started out with panpastels and then stamped with similar colours.


I then used one of many patterned papers but gave it a light blue wash.


Yesterdays gratitude entry - having time to paint my nails (this also equates to not being in work as you cannot wear nail polish to work)


I think I need to get out more........



or maybe we should all be grateful for the little things :)

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Love it! I really DO love it. And not just because it's blue. Well done Debbie.

Lx

Kathyk said...

You need to get out more? I need to get out more too .... I don't work and still never find time to paint my nails!!

Fab pages matey - enjoying your development of this project

Kathyk

catherine said...

I think I need to get out more too at times!!I personally can't stand the smell of nail varnish so tend not to bother. Great pages Debs
x catherine