Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 4 April 2015

DLP Week 12

March Theme
Making Your Mark (Doodles & Mark Making)
March 28
Art Challenge:  Make a Custom Element
Journal Prompt:  "Ride the energy of your own unique spirit." - Gabrielle Roth


Spirit is what makes us unique, what gives us strength and it is what lives on after our bodies are no more - author unknown

I am entering this into Craftstampers April  Challenge - Colour




dylusion sprays, dylusion paints and stamps

Happy Saturday :)

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Profound quote today, Debs! Fab layout and simply splendid colour combo

Happy Easter matey

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Strangely what really caught my eye are the beautiful raggedy wings you've used underneath your quotes. Funny how you can look at a page that's full of detail and yet one feature will draw your eye.

Happy Easter Debbie.

Lx

Anonymous said...

lvoely spread

Linda said...

Lovely journal page. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..good luck! Linda xx