Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 11 May 2015

Angels are amongst us


I used Dylusion paints for the background and did some stencilling over the top. I used this feather stencil with modelling paste and used Tim Holtz alphabet stamps for the wording.



This is my May gratitude journal pages - remind me next time to use modelling paste after I have stuck the squares down........


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Two smashing makes, Debs.

Gr8 to see you using modelling paste - remember when you were "almost" never going to use it?

Lovely colours too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Beautiful page. I love the gorgeous shade of blue and the feathers. Lx

catherine said...

Pages are looking great Debs and love the feathers
x catherine

Craftyrose said...

Fabulous work Debs.x