Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 14 June 2015

DLP - Stitching

May Theme
Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 9
Art Challenge:  Stitching
Journal Prompt:  "All that I'm after is life full of laughter."


 I used a mix of pink and white aquatints for the base



Added some layers with versamark and perfect pearls then some stencilling with dylusion paints


I had sprayed some dylusion inks on pieces of canvas earlier in the week. I cut out some hearts and stitched them onto red felt


I added some sequins and ribbon and added them to my page.

Hope you are crafting today!


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

A great idea to include some stitching in your project, Debs

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

ACE! Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

fab background and loving your hearts. xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Great pages debs, I love how you've included fabrics and such great colours.

Luv
Wynneth
X