Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 13 July 2015

Acetate Journal

I spent a weekend with some crafty pals and our lovely host Kathy supplied us with a chipboard/acetate journal. I had brought along my dylusions and went for
bold colours.





I stamped in black on the acetate but used the same stamp in different colours on the chipboard.






Now I just need to decide what to put in it!!

Hope you have been getting inky fingers!

 

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And may I say what a lovely job you made of it too - it's even FABBER IRL! I can't believe I was first to do a page but have done NO MORE with my own!!!

Kathyk