Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 22 July 2015

DLP - Say Cheese

May Theme
Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 23
Art Challenge:  Cheesecloth
Journal Prompt:  Say Cheese


I didn't have any cheesecloth so went with the idea of using a photograph instead. I found this in a leaflet from an old music book I  bought in a second hand shop. I used the ranger 'sepia' glossy accents over the top for a tint of colour and a shiny surface. 

I found the quote online and thought it was perfect for this image.


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Ingenius! Is that a Kaiser background image I spy too???

Kathyk