Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 29 July 2015

DLP - Textured Paper

May Theme
Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 30
Art Challenge:  Textured Paper
Journal Prompt:  I'm So Not Feeling It!



This ia another background I created whilst at my mini craftathon.Red dylusions ink with one of Kathy's gold spray inks - I love how it turned out!
 The hearts are are a hand made paper with golden threads  running through.



4 comments:

Kathyk said...

That really is a glorious red, Debbie, lovely page and the perfect pearls mist looks brilliant on it too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Sumptuous is the word that springs to mind. Love those handmade paper hearts. Yum! Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

love the sparkle and the red! x

Sarn said...

Mmmmm . . . LUSH! xxx