Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 24 July 2015

Messing around....

After watching Tam Laporte altering a childrens book I rescued a book that someone gave oh... it's really old so not sure why they did....



I gesso'ed a page and mixed a bit of pink in with it





I had a play around with some neocolours




I guess it's upcycling

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Upcycling at its best missus!!!

Have a great weekend

KAthyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

It looks better already. Looking forward to watching it grow. Lx