Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 6 December 2015

Mandala Magic - Contemporary Hamsa

Day 4 of Mandala Magic and today is a contemporary hamsa.


 I coloured the hamsa with promarkers and coloured the mandala with a neomarker.



I outlined some of the lines with jelly pens but you can't see it on the larger picture. Hopefully you can see it better on this picture.


Hope you have crafty plans today


1 comment:

lbwright22-loopylou said...

these are great. Are you drawing the patterns as well as colouring them? They are amazing. love all the added detailing with the jelly pens x