Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 26 January 2016

30 Day Journal - Day 8

 

Today’s Journal Prompts:

1. One of my biggest dreams is...
2. A dream I'm never sharing with anyone is...
3. It would be daring to dream of...

4. A dream for myself I'd like to rekindle is...




3 comments:

Kathyk said...

May you get your dream, Debbie! LOVELY backgrounds and colour ... Dylusions paints?

Kathyk

Sarn said...

That's a nice dream. Hope it comes true for you. GREAT page xxx

catherine said...

Great page Debs and true to you
x catherine